… and not even a little bit clothed?
Because many people perceive nude moving in nature as gorgeous and as the most fundamental human right, to be human – in all the naturalness.
Hiking on Pentecost 2013
For Hans from Vienna, being in the nude is logical: "Man has five senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch. What do I see, when I cover 95% of the eye? What do I hear, when I put cotton wool in my ears? What do I taste, when I put a plastic bag over my tongue? What do I smell, when I cover my nose? What do I feel, when I cover 95% of my skin with fabric? If you want to find out, what the world feels like, you have to undress!
Integer vitae scelerisque purus – Pure in life and free of guilt.
Horace (roman author Quintus Horatius Flaccus, 65-8 BC), Odes
A naturist knows many reasons to live in the nude (as often as possible). The simplest is:
»Because it's so beautiful«
- You feel connected to nature all around and as its living part.
- You win back a piece of innocence and with it a piece of paradise.
- You experience yourself and the others in pristine and pleasant naturalness.
- In nude community, all are more thoughtful, more understanding, and considerate towards each other.
- It is much more pleasant, to be on the move without sweaty clothes on your skin.
- Your skin can regulate body temperature by natural sweating, undisturbed by clothes preventing the regulation process. As a result, you sweat less, you are less cold, and you feel more comfortable.
German mag P.M. already in 2009 wrote: "The special, through nudity more intensive feeling of body and nature and the resulting feeling of freedom … cannot be explained, you need to experience it yourself."
With our clothes, at the same time we throw away
all the intentions and considerations
and enjoy in ease, what is good for us.
Hans. W. Fischer, Das Schlemmerparadies [en: The gourmet paradise], Heyne Verlag [en: Heyne publishing house]