A naturist knows many reasons to live in the nude (as often as possible). The simplest is:
»Because it's so beautiful«
- You feel connected to nature all around and as its living part.
- You win back a piece of innocence and with it a piece of paradise.
- You experience yourself and the others in pristine and pleasant naturalness.
- In nude community, all are more thoughtful, more understanding, and considerate towards each other.
- It is much more pleasant, to be on the move without sweaty clothes on your skin.
- Your skin can regulate body temperature by natural sweating, undisturbed by clothes preventing the regulation process. As a result, you sweat less, you are less cold, and you feel more comfortable.
P.M. knows: "The special feeling of body and nature, that is more intense through being nude, and the resulting feeling of freedom … cannot be explained, but you must experience it yourself."